Oriflame Catalogue 9 2022 is where you will buy the best cosmetics from different categories such as makeup, skincare, hair care, fragrances and more! You should view all the pages and find your needs at low prices! A wide range of products are waiting for u!
Oriflame Catalogue 9 2022;Also, we shared a good skincare routine with product recommendations from Oriflame. You should read this article and follow these steps. Thus, you will get the healthiest look! Don't forget to take a look at the latest Oriflame Brochure. There are many useful skincare here.
Perfect skincare routine in 8 stepsSkin care is a subject that requires considerable attention. What you apply to your skin is as important as how you apply it and the order of application. So what should the skin care routine be like? If you are having a hard time creating your skin care routine, check out the perfect skin care routine in 8 steps with Oriflame! Having good skin care products is not enough; It is also important that you apply the products in the correct order in order to get a successful result. Your routine will vary depending on your skin type, the ingredients of the products you use, and the time you apply it. The most correct application order; The texture is from the thinnest to the thickest. Whether your routine is nine or three steps. What everyone needs to do to improve your skincare is applying in the right order.
Face WashIn the morning and at night, wash your face with clean hands using plenty of water. Massage your face with gentle pressure application. Take a small amount of cleanser and massage it on your face, then rinse with plenty of water. Gently wipe your face with a soft towel. If you have make-up, first clean your face with make-up remover and then follow these steps. There are many useful makeup cleansers on Oriflame Brochure 9 2022. Moreover, most of them are on discount now. You should get your needs at low prices in Oriflame!
- Level Up Butter Cleanser, £14.99
- Advanced Blackhead Remover Tweezer, £3.99
- Exfoliating Face Scrub, £7.99
- Deep Cleanse Face Wash, £8
- Clarifying Creamy Cleanser, £6.99
- Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water, £6.99
- Energising Cleanser with Organic Apricot & Orange, £4.99
- Face Wash with Vitamin E & Canola Oil, £4
- Facial Cleansing Oil, £21
- Purifying Gel Wash with Organic Tea Tree & Lime, £7
- Supreme Cleansing Gel, £21
- Sonic Brush Heads 2-pack, £8.99
- Cleansing Sponge, £2
- SkinPro Sonic 3-in-1 System, £41.99
- Konjac Sponge, £4.49
- The ONE Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover, £5.99
- Diamond Cellular Micellar Solution Cleanser, £19
Tonic ApplicationIf you are applying toner, apply it first after washing your face well. Pour a few drops of tonic on your palm or a piece of cotton and apply it to your face by lightly tapping it. If your toner is exfoliating, apply only at night. If it is in a moisturizing formula, it can be used twice a day.
Serum ApplicationMornings are a great time to use antioxidant-containing serums such as vitamin C serum that will brighten your skin all day long. At night, it would be more appropriate to use serums with moisturizing properties that prevent drying of the skin, especially containing hyaluronic acid. Do not forget that; Water-based serums should be applied before the moisturizer, and oil-based serums should be applied after the moisturizer. Orifame has many good skincar serums. You can browse them on their current monthly catalogue now. You should try them!
Eye Cream ApplicationYou can apply regular moisturizer to the under eye area, but if you decide to apply a special eye cream, you should usually apply it before the moisturizer, as eye creams tend to be thinner than regular moisturizers. In the morning, you can choose to use an eye cream applicator with a metal ball head that will help reduce the puffiness of your eyes.
Acne TreatmentIt is the right time to apply acne spot treatment at night, which is your body's repair mode. Take care to keep your skin calm and moist. Take care not to combine an acne treatment ingredient such as salicylic acid with retinol, which can cause irritation.
MoisturizerMoisturizer not only keeps the skin moist, but also helps to fix the other products you apply on your skin. You can choose to use a moisturizer-based sunscreen with a factor of 30, which is ideal for the morning, while in the evening, you can choose to use a thicker layer of moisturizer. A wide range of moisturizer can be browsable on Oriflame Catalogue. If you need a new one, you should try their selections!
- Revive Me Daily Sleeping Mask, £18.99
- Super Recover Whipped Day Cream, £18.99
- Water Burst Dewy Gel-cream, £18.99
- Woke Up Like This Skin Retoucher, £18.99
- Skinrelief Pro Resilient Night Cream, £24.99
- Cold Cream with Vitamin E, Canola Oil & Cocoa Butter, £5
- Skinrelief Pro Resilient Day Cream SPF 30, £33
- Brilliance Infinite Luminosity Night Cream, £24.99
- Brilliance Infinite Luminosity Day Cream SPF30, £33
- Mattifying & Cooling Face Lotion, £5.99
- Hydra Radiance Day Cream Light, £11
- Age Revive Night Cream, £15
- Hydra Radiance Day Cream Rich, £11
- Urban Guard 3D Day Cream SPF 25, £9.99
- Even Out Day Cream SPF 20, £8.99
- Ultimate Lift Contour Define Night Cream, £31.99
- Skinergise Ideal Perfection Day Cream SPF 30, £25
- Radiance Face Gel with Organic Apricot & Orange, £5.49
- Face Cream with Vitamin E & Canola Oil, £5
- Nourishing Face Cream with Organic Oat & Goji Berry, £8
- Men Intense Anti-Ageing Face Gel Lotion, £33
- Time Restore Regenerative Night Cream, £31.99
- Royal Velvet Repairing Night Cream, £23
- Diamond Cellular Night Restorative Treatment, £32