There are many methods that make our electricity bills smile by reducing energy consumption and household appliances that save energy at home so view Argos Catalogue Energy Efficient Appliances 2022. In this new Argos Catalogue, there are products and ideas that will enable you to save energy and save electricity in your home.
Argos Catalogue Energy Efficient Appliances 2022;
From changing your simple daily habits to comprehensive home improvements, there are many different ways to reduce your home’s energy use. So you should check out Argos offers and get the best products!
The two main reasons for saving energy are to save on electricity bills and protect the environment. Below you can find ideas that will enable you to save energy and save electricity in your home, which I have listed from the simplest to the most intensive methods.
Pay attention to your daily behavior!
You don’t have to go out and buy energy efficient products to reduce the energy consumption in your home. In its simplest form, saving energy is as simple as turning off lights or appliances when you don’t need them.
Behaviors that provide the highest energy efficiency for grid savings; to reduce the heat in your thermostat in winter and to adjust your air conditioner or devices that cool the air correctly in summer. Heating and cooling costs make up nearly half of an average home’s electricity bills, so these reductions in the intensity and frequency of heating and cooling will yield the biggest savings. Browse special appliances on Argos and save more!
Replace your bulbs with Smart Bulbs
Traditional incandescent bulbs consume an excessive amount of electricity and must be replaced more often than their energy-efficient alternatives. Halogen incandescent bulbs, compact fluorescent lamps and light emitting diode bulbs use anywhere from 25-80% less electricity. They also last three to 25 times longer than conventional bulbs. Check out the smart bulbs in the Argos Catalogue!
Energy-efficient light bulbs look more expensive on the shelf, while costing our homes less in the long run with their efficient energy use and longer service life.
Buy energy efficient appliances
Home appliances that save energy at home are responsible for approximately 40% of your energy use, on average. For this reason, pay special attention to the two numbers when purchasing a device. While the initial purchase prices of some devices may seem high, the energy savings they provide will bring this price down over the years.
Shop energy efficient appliances at Argos!
Energy classes; It is expressed with letters and a plus sign, it gives you a lot of information about the amount of energy consumed by the electrical products you use. When purchasing an energy efficient appliance, be sure that it will consume less energy during use and in standby mode than standard non-energy efficient models.
Practical Suggestions for Saving Energy at Home;
Run the washing machines and dishwashers at full capacity. Do not forget that you will spend more energy with less and frequent washing.
Make seasonal adjustments to refrigerator cooling. Do not keep the refrigerator door open for a long time. This causes the refrigerator to consume more energy for cooling.
If you are going to use an air conditioner, buy an air conditioner suitable for the size of your house.
Clean the vacuum cleaner bag frequently. As the bag fills, the suction power of your vacuum cleaner increases and it consumes more electricity.
Accumulating your irons makes it easier for you to save energy. Warming up your iron from the very beginning means high electricity consumption.
TVs, computers and game consoles continue to use energy in standby mode. Be sure to unplug these devices when not in use.
Bleed the air from your radiators before winter. The air in the radiator will cause your house to not heat up and burn the boiler at high temperatures.
Technological Products That Provide Savings
How about making a long-term contribution to your economy with technological products that provide savings? The products I have chosen for you both consume less energy and make your life easier. In this article, you can find technological products that consume less electricity and that we can use more economically and for a long time.
Argos Catalogue This Week;
- Tower T17061 4L Air Fryer – Black, £56
- Samsung WW90T534DAN/S1 9KG Autodose Washing Machine Graphite, £549
- tado Starter Kit – Wired Smart Thermostat V3+, £199
- Sage 800W Standard Microwave SMO650SIL4GEU1 – Silver, £180
- Morphy Richards 102786 Equip Jug Kettle, £25
- Samsung WW90T554DAW 9KG 1400 Spin Washing Machine, £519
- Philips Hue E27 White Smart Bulbs With Bluetooth, £44.99
- Samsung WW90TA046AE/EU 9KG Ecobubble Washing Machine, £550
- Bosch SMD6ZCX60G Full Size Integrated Dishwasher, £900
- Russell Hobbs Brita Purity Filter Clear Plastic Kettle, £35
- Bosch WTH85222GB 8KG Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, £600
- Hoover H-WASH 500 11KG 1400 Spin Washing Machine, £500
- Philips Hue Starter Kit With Coloured E27 Bulb, £129.99
- Dimplex 1.2kW Electric Freestanding Micro-Stove, £130
- Philips Hue Smart Bridge With Bluetooth, £49
- Hoover H-WASH 500 11KG 1400 Spin Washing Machine, £530
- Samsung 800W Standard Microwave MS23F301TFK, £120
- Philips Hue E27 Colour Smart Bulb With Bluetooth, £94.99
- De’Longhi Dragon-4 2.5kW Oil Filled Radiator – Digital, £245
- Google Nest Learning 3rd Generation Thermostat, £219
- Philips Hue B22 White Smart Bulb With Bluetooth, £19.99
- De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave P80T5A – Black and Silver, £90
- Wiz Wi-Fi Colour & Tunable White Smart Lightstrip, £39.99
- Russell Hobbs Buckingham 800W Standard Microwave, £115
- Philips Hue Play Light Bars – Double Pack – Black, £119.99
- Dimplex Winterwarm WWTH2FT 0.08kW Tube Heater, £37
- Wiz Wi-Fi Smart Lighting Remote Control, £17.49
- De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave AM82 – Stainless Steel, £80
- Croydex Presion 1 Function Shower Head – Chrome, £15
- Philips Hue ST64 White Smart Filament Bulb with Bluetooth, £24.99
- De’Longhi 2kW Thermo Convector Heater, £77
- Challenge 2.4kW Upright Oscillating Fan Heater, £30
- Philips Wiz GU10 Colour Smart LED Wi-Fi Bulb – 2 Pack, £26.99
- Silentnight Soft Like Down 13.5 Tog Duvet – Single, £30
- Philips Hue Gradient Signe Smart Floor Lamp, £279.99
- Morphy Richards 800W Standard Microwave – Silver, £70