Skincare Tips with Oriflame!We all want to wake up with flawless skin and we all dream of flawless, glowing skin! Pigment spots, aged-looking skin, wrinkles, collagen/saggy skin... Figuring out which skincare routine is best for you isn't always easy. You know the basics - drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and wash your face - but everything in between? What simple adjustments can you make to your skincare routine that will help you in the long run?
Oriflame Facial CleansersFor oily or acne-prone skin, a wash with a salicyl gel or benzoyl peroxide works great. Be sure to take a close look at your skin's needs and adjust your selection accordingly. There is no one-size-fits-all solution, but find the right products for your individual needs with the Oriflame Catalogue!
Moisturize your skinThe best time to moisturize is right after getting out of the shower. Since warm water and steam are made accessible to the skin, moisture absorbs your product more easily as well. And don't forget to pamper your skin right before bed. Your skin had to endure too much during the day due to external factors. While you sleep, not only is your energy level recharged, but also your skin. Avoid lotions with strong fragrances/cosmetic additives. And be sure to use a moisturizer that is gentle enough for daily use without irritation. Check out awesome moisturizers on Oriflame!
Consume Plenty of WaterEvery skin expert emphasizes the importance of hydration. Lack of water usually means less radiation and more collapse. Choosing products with moisturizing formulas. And of course drink about 2 liters of water a day, but this is now widely known! Drink more water than usual, especially with the arrival of the hot period of summer. Your body processes moisture to lose heat and you will need to make extra supplements.
Protect from the SunWhether it's raining or the sun is shining, indoors or out. Your skin cannot do without UV protection!!! Many people think that they only need to protect themselves on sunny days or when going to the beach. But the truth is, we should always protect our skin, even when driving, flying on a plane, or doing errands. Daily exposure to UV radiation significantly contributes to visible signs of aging. You shouldn’t forget to check out Oriflame Sunscreens! They are pretty useful! Sun damage accumulates throughout the year, even in winter and especially when the weather is cloudy. What type of sunscreen is best? Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply this in the morning as you apply your skincare. And don't forget to reapply every 2 hours.
Vitamins for your skin tooA balanced diet is important, what you eat and drink is who you are and how you look. Not everything can be achieved with nutrition and supplementation, but there are several ways to give your skin the extra vitamins it needs. There are also antioxidants that can give your skin an extra boost, such as serums and creams that contain extra nourishing ingredients. This may include, for example, a vitamin C serum. These, too, can help your skin recover from sun exposure damage. However, vitamins B and E are also common components of essential serums and creams. Browse the best of them on Oriflame Brochure! In short, be kind to yourself and your skin! It is not only your largest organ, but also your business card. Value it and indulge whenever possible! You are in control of your own skin and also how it will continue to look in the long run. Not higher math, pure self-discipline! Everything you put into it now, you will see/live again in the long run.
Favourite Oriflame Skincare
- Wild Blueberry Multi-Purpose Cream with Wild Blueberry Extract, £9
- Ecollagen Wrinkle Power SET, £109
- Diamond Cellular Night Restorative Treatment, £36
- Royal Velvet Firming Eye Contour Cream, £21
- Diamond Cellular Micellar Solution Cleanser, £21
- Royal Velvet Ultra Firming Capsules, £29
- The ONE Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover, £12
- Double-Ended Blackhead Remover, £5.49
- Love Nature Creamy Mask Oat, £1.39
- Time Restore Multi Correcting Day Cream SPF 15, £41
- Day Shield SPF50 UVA/PA++++ Advanced Skin Protector, £25
- Intense Skin Recharge Overnight Mask, £36
- Men Intense Anti-Ageing Face Gel Lotion, £34
- Skin Priming Essence, £23
- Ecollagen Wrinkle Power Eye Cream, £29
- Refreshing Eye Gel with Organic Aloe Vera & Coconut Water, £9
- Ecollagen Wrinkle Power Night Cream, £26.99
- Soothing Micellar Water with Organic Oat & Goji Berry, £4.49
- Hydrating Face Cream with Organic Aloe Vera & Coconut Water, £10
- Refreshing Cleansing Cream with Organic Aloe Vera & Coconut Water, £8
- Purifying Face Oil with Organic Tea Tree & Lime, £10
- Mattifying Face Lotion with Organic Tea Tree & Lime, £5.99
- Soothing Mask with Organic Oat & Goji Berry, £4.49
- Face Wash with Vitamin E & Canola Oil, £5.50
- Face Cream with Vitamin E & Canola Oil, £3.99
- Kids Cream Body + Face SPF 50 High, £21
- Dry Mist Body + Face SPF 50 High, £21
- Cream Sensitive Body + Face SPF 50+ Very High, £21
- Radiance Toner with Organic Apricot & Orange, £8
- Skinergise Ideal Perfection Day Cream SPF 30, £26
- Smoothing Lip Mask & Scrub Tropical Bliss, £3.99
- Skinergise Ideal Perfection Night Cream, £21.99
- Ultimate Lift Contour Define Night Cream, £33.99
- ProCeuticals 10% Vitamin C Solution, £70
- ProCeuticals Niacinamide & Cica Bio-Cellulose Sheet Mask, £16
( Be first to rate )